A few weeks ago, we posted a Christmas Collage Idea and thought we’d revisit the topic as we edge closer and closer to the 25th. That’s right, there are only five shopping days left until Christmas! For those of you struggling to find gift ideas, here a few collage related thoughts that can be completed last minute (but give the impression that you’ve been thinking all year about it):
- Looking for a gift for a family member or close friend? Assemble some of your favorite pictures, select a collage product, and order the prints.
- Once you’ve received the prints, you can go the traditional route and frame the collage or use magnets to hang.
- You can make a smaller copy and cut and fold it around a plastic juice can for a pencil holder.
- You can slip one in the front of a 3-ring notebook.
- Cover a pencil box with your collage.